Shipping Policy

    Important Notice: Give yourself at least 2 weeks buffer in case your order is delayed.

    Orders are only dispatched and shipped on working weekdays. Expected delivery time to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and ACT is 1-4 business days. Longer for Other areas including Perth, Adelaide and Darwin.

    95% of orders get to their destination on time. The other 5% may be late due to reasons like system errors, slow deliveries or lost deliveries. If your order is more than 4 business day late you must email us and let us know if you want a quick resolution.

    Lost orders- If your order does get lost in the mail, don’t worry we will replace it. It usually takes a few weeks to resolve so please be patient and understanding. There is nothing we hate more than late and lost orders, so we do try to resolve them as quickly as possible. Again, a 2 weeks supply of food when you order is advised.

    We use couriers and Auspost to do our deliveries. If you are not home for the delivery you may find a card left in your mailbox. Because we use Auspost we deliver to houses as well as P.O. Boxes. Depending on what service gets chosen for your order you may be charged a redelivery fee, up to $30, if you are not home to accept the package. Although we ask all deliveries be delivered to your door it is sometimes out of our control what the delivery people decide to do. If you don’t receive your order within the specified time and you didn’t receive a tracking code, please contact us at david@stayloyal.com.au and we will gladly see why your order is taking so long. Because we cover the Shipping and Handling cost, we use the most reliable and cost effect service, available to us, to get your dog’s food to you.

     

    Refunds Policy

    Our Refunds Policy is simple… If you aren’t happy with the results of any of our products… simply email us at david@stayloyal.com.au and you’ll get a prompt, cheerful refund of every cent. That’s it! You don’t have to mail the unused portion of food back to us. And you can stay on our Newsletter mailing list, as our gift, just for giving us a try. That’s the only way we ever want to do business. It’s the way we wish other companies treated us.

     

    "No Risk. No Hassle. No Nonsense At All."

     

    Privacy Policy

    Stay Loyal holds the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. We recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our service.

    Stay Loyal does not share, trade, rent, lend, lease, or sell any of the information that uniquely identify a customer (such as email addresses or personal details) to or with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. We hate junk mail, too.

    Credit Card Information

    Stay Loyal does not collect or store any credit card information on our files.  We use a secure 3rd party vendor, E-Way and Pay-Pal to process payments.  These companies do not share any of your credit card information with us.  They just tell us if your payment was successfully processed or not.

    Visiting the Stay Loyal Website.

    When you visit our website “cookies” may be retained on your browser.  These cookies are used to make your user experience on our website easier and more enjoyable. They also help with sending more useful and relevant marketing messages to you while you surf the web. By using our website you are agreeing to this policy. These cookies gather limited info about your IP address, web pages visited and your browser type. This process doesn’t gather any information that could identify you or anyone else using the computer. The info gathered is anonymous and is used for support of customised digital advertising. Third parties, like PayPal, that have been contracted to deliver services on this website may also read and place cookies on your browser.

     

    This policy will be constantly assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customer’s needs.

    This policy was created 18th of November 2014

    If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policy please email us at

    david@stayloyalcom.au

     
    Ajax Loader