Scientifically Formulated To Give You These Advantages Over Other Dog Food!
Protein 32% (Min) | Fat 18% | Fibre 3% (Max)
Chicken Meal, Lamb Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potato, Tapioca, Peas, Beans, Natural Chicken Flavouring, Sugar Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Marine Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Fruit and Vegetables (Apples, Broccoli, Blueberries, Carot, Kale, Spinach, Tomato) Turmeric, Rosemary, Inulin, Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin Supplements (A ,D, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin). Trace Mineral Supplements (Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium), Natural Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary Extract) Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Yucca, Taurine.
Using the chart above, divide the total feed per day by the number of times you feed your dog. Adult dogs should be fed once a day unless they have an underlying medical condition. Every dog is different so optimal feeding amounts can vary with age, weight and activity. Please use the above chart as a GUIDE ONLY and adjust for your individual dog’s needs. With all dogs, it’s best to keep them on the lean side of ideal condition rather than the overweight side of ideal.
IMPORTANT FEEDING TIPS
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available;
- When introducing Stay Loyal Grain Free into your dog’s diet, do so gradually 4 or 5 days;
- Feeding amounts will vary by size, condition, breed, activity level, work load and temperature/climate;
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need more food or leave food available at all times;
- Calorie Content: This food contains 3500 kcal per kilogram ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis(calculated).
|Omega 3||0.5% (Min)|
|Omega 6||2.50% (Min)|
|Omega 6 to Omega 3||ratio 5 to 1|
|Vitamin E||400IU/kg (Min)|
|Vitamin C||100mg/kg (Min)|